Slip & Fall Accident Attorney in Fort Lauderdale
If you, your spouse, parent, child, or sibling has been involved in a slip and fall injury in Florida, you should consult a attorney immediately like the law firm of Myones Legal, PLLC. Our attorneys are here to assist you in your time of need.
Slip and fall accidents can be life changing for victims, family, and friends. It’s natural to have a lot of questions during such a traumatic time such as:
- Who is responsible for my injuries?
- Who will pay for my medical expenses?
- How do I handle insurance companies who keep calling?
- What is my injury worth under Florida law?
Contact our law firm at (954) 668-3180 or via this form to arrange a free and immediate consultation and allow us to explain your rights and options. We charge no upfront fees and work on a contingency basis, which means we only get paid if you get paid.
We handle slip and fall accident cases in:
Fort Lauderdale · Hollywood · Pembroke Pines · Broward County · Palm Beach County · Miami · Hialeah, Port St. Lucie · Miramar · Coral Springs · Pompano Beach · Miami Gardens · West Palm Beach · Davie · Boca Raton · Sunrise · Plantation · Miami Beach · Deerfield Beach · Lauderhill · Weston · Delray Beach · And The Surrounding Areas
Time is of the Essence
We understand that you may be overwhelmed with obtaining medical care, filing reports, and dealing with insurance adjusters, however the sooner you can allow our firm the opportunity to start investigating the circumstances of your case, the more likely we will be able to hold responsible parties accountable, seek financial restitution, and minimize your out of pocket expenses.
At Myones Legal PLLC, we know that an injury can put your life on hold. We will do everything in our power to help you seek fair and just restitution.
Who can make a slip and fall claim in Florida?
In the state of Florida, the right to bring a claim against injury is granted to parents, children, and spouses. Under certain circumstances, parents of an unborn child may bring an action for an unborn fetus that dies or fails to be born due to the negligence of another.
Brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins and former spouses are not granted a cause of action to pursue personal injury damages, however some of these persons may qualify as heirs to their estate in the event of a wrongful death. Our attorneys can help you understand these laws and statutes further.
What is the personal injury statute of limitations in Florida?
The statute of limitations for filing a personal injury claim in Florida is two years from the date of the accident. Failing to file a claim within the two year statute of limitations may prohibit you from ever recovering compensation. Speak to one of our attorneys even if you’re past the two year statute of limitations as you may still have options.
What can a slip and fall accident lawyer do for me?
Working with a knowledgeable and experienced Florida lawyer can make the difference between winning and losing your case, paying large out of pocket expenses, and facilitating your recovery. Myones Legal, PLLC can help you:
- obtain proper medical care
- file reports and insurance claims
- pursue financial compensation for your losses
- locate the parties responsible for your injury
- investigate the causes of the injury and prove liability
- negotiate settlements
- litigate your case in court
What damages can a slip and fall accident attorney in Florida pursue?
Damages in the state of Florida can include but is not limited to the following:
- Loss of Income – This includes money that the injured would have been able to earn as a means to support themselves and their beneficiaries.
- Emotional & Mental Anguish – The value of emotional and mental suffering and anguish you’ve endured.
- Loss of Domestic Services – In some circumstances, damages awarded can include a reasonable value of household services that the victim would have provided to the family under normal circumstances.
- Punitive & Exemplary Damages – If the injury is caused by the gross negligence or a willful act of the defendant.
What type of slip and fall accident cases do you handle?
Myones Legal, PLLC handles the full spectrum of personal injury cases in Florida including but not limited to:
- Fast Food Injuries at McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Wendy’s, Dunkin, etc.
- Retail Injuries at Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, etc.
- Grocery store injuries at Kroger, Publix, Aldi, etc.
- Neck, Spinal, and Back Injuries
- Head & Brain Injuries
- Broken Legs & Arms
- Premises Liability
- Injuries resulting from Inadequate Lighting
- Injuries resulting from Step Down/Change in Elevation
- Casino injuries
- Injuries resulting from a Cracked Floor/Sidewalk
- Injuries resulting from Slippery / Wet Floors
- Injuries resulting from Dangerous Condition caused by negligence, improper management, or customers
- Workers Compensation Claims
- Premises liability
- Construction site injuries
Fort Lauderdale Slip & Fall Accident Lawyer
At Myones Legal PLLC we help families of victims recover from slip and fall injuries by seeking closure through accountability and financial restitution. We are available to handle your claim with the utmost sensitivity and professionalism. Schedule a free consultation today and allow us to explain your rights and options.
Call (954) 668-3180 or use this form to arrange a free and immediate consultation.
"Howard is a highly knowledgeable, efficient, straightforward and professional attorney. He has resolved legal matters for me beyond my expectations. Highly recommended."
"Howard was excellent in handling my accident case. He was always extremely professional and knowledgeable, and made it clear that he had my best interest at heart. I would recommend him to anyone that needs legal help."
Get started with a free consultation.
Click below or call (954) 668-3180.
We Service Clients In
Boulevard Gardens ·Broadview Park · Coconut Creek · Cooper City · Coral Springs · Dania Beach · Davie · Deerfield Beach · Fort Lauderdale · Franklin Park · Hallandale Beach · Hillsboro Beach · Hillsboro Pines · Hollywood · Lauderdale Lakes · Lauderdale-by-the-Sea · Lauderhill · Lazy Lake · Lighthouse Point · Margate · Miramar · North Lauderdale · Oakland Park · Parkland · Pembroke Park · Pines · Plantation · Pompano Beach · Roosevelt Gardens · Sea Ranch Lakes · Southwest Ranches · Sunrise · Tamarac · Washington Park · West Park · Weston · Wilton Manors
Aventura · Bal Harbour · Bay Harbor Islands · Biscayne Park · Brownsville · Coral Gables · Coral Terrace · Country Club · Country Walk · Cutler Bay · Doral · El Portal · Fisher Island · Florida City · Fountainebleau · Gladeview · Glenvar Heights · Golden Beach · Golden Glades · Goulds · Hialeah · Gardens · Homestead Base · Homestead · Indian Creek Village · Islandia · Ives Estates · Kendale Lakes · Kendall · Kendall West CDP · Key Biscayne · Leisure City · Medley · Miami Beach · Miami · Miami Gardens · Miami Lakes · Miami Shores · Miami Springs · Naranja · North Bay Village · North Miami Beach · North Miami · Ojus · Olympia Heights · Opa-locka · Palm Springs North · Palmetto Bay · Palmetto Estates · Pinecrest · Pinewood · Princeton · Richmond Heights · Richmond West CDP · South Miami · South Miami Heights · Sunny Isles Beach · Sunset · Surfside · Sweetwater · Tamiami · The Crossings · The Hammocks · Three Lakes ·University Park · Virginia Gardens · West Little River · West Miami · West Perrine · Westchester · Westview · Westwood Lake
Palm Beach County
Acacia Villas · Atlantis · Belle Glade · Boca Raton · Boynton Beach · Briny Breezes · Cabana Colony · Canal Point · Cloud Lake · Delray Beach · Glen Ridge · Golf · Greenacres City · Gulf Stream · Gun Club Estates · Haverhill · Highland Beach · Hypoluxo · Juno Beach · Juno Ridge · Jupiter Farms · Jupiter Inlet Colony Town · Jupiter · Kenwood Estates · Lake Belvedere Estates · Lake Clarke Shores · Lake Harbor · Lake Park · Lake Worth · Lantana · Limestone Creek · Loxahatchee Groves · Manalapan · Mangonia Park · North Palm Beach · Ocean Ridge · Pahokee · Palm Beach Gardens · Palm Beach Shores · Palm Beach · Palm Springs · Pine Air · Plantation Mobile Home Park · Riviera Beach · Royal Palm Beach · Royal Palm Estates · San Castle · Schall Circle · Seminole Manor · South Bay · South Palm Beach · Stacey Street · Tequesta · The Acreage · Watergate · Wellington · West Palm Beach · Westgate
Clients Found Us By Searching
- Slip and fall attorney Fort Lauderdale
- Hollywood FL slip and fall lawyer
- Pembroke Pines slip and fall law firm
- Broward County slip and fall attorney
- Miami-Dade County slip and fall lawyer
- However please note that we service a much wider area of Florida which you can view on our service areas page.
Get started with a free consultation.
Click below or call (954) 668-3180